WHAT TO EXPECT
To support Commify’s sales teams delivering professional services growth by designing and delivering highly performant, scalable, mission-critical bespoke software solutions and customer integrations across the full software stack.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The role holder will be responsible for:
- Developing software across the full suite of our products and services
- Taking part in all stages of the software development lifecycle as part of a close-knit, highly collaborative and continuously improving team
- Participating in agile ceremonies such as stand-ups, planning meetings and retrospectives
- Working closely with Technical Consultants, clients and Account Managers to refine requirements into deliverable user stories and tasks.
- Providing specialist technical support to colleagues, both in and out of hours
- Investigating, designing, planning solutions
- Supporting other team members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Experience of delivering high quality object-oriented software using .NET and related technologies (C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework)
- Understanding and experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience of working with SQL databases – Designing, querying and integration
- Unit Testing/TDD
- Vanilla JS and jQuery experience
- Experience working with Azure and DevOps CI/CD
- Commercially facing development experience, specifically working with Sales and customer stakeholders in technical and customer sessions.
- Experience working in Professional Services environment, working on fast paced, deadline driven projects
- Team working skills
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Terraform and/or other Infrastructure as Code (ARM Templates, Bicep)
- Microservices and Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Angular, Typescript, Any other JS frameworks
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
Commify is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your information. Personal information submitted as part of the recruitment and selection process will only be used for these purposes. We will retain information for up to 12 months, after which it will be deleted or destroyed.