Front-end Web Developer
WHAT TO EXPECT
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a front-end Website Developer to join our team, supporting the marketing strategy by delivering and improving attractive, robust and well-optimised websites within WordPress across our range of brands.
We make business communication brilliant! We work with more than 45,000 companies, helping them to transform their mobile communication with their customers and employees. Our success is the result of hundreds of talented people pulling together to achieve a common goal. Join our team and be part of our success story.
You will thrive in an environment of passion, integrity, ownership and innovation, where development and progression is a real focus. We’d like to think we have everything you’d expect from a benefits package, from 27 days of holiday and your birthday off work, to private medical cover, flexible benefits and social events!
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a website developer you will support the Marketing team to:
- Develop our brochure websites (built with WordPress)
- Improve our marketing platform to empower the field team
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss projects
- Support all our website funnels to improve optimisation and conversion, all the way down to a happy customer
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re interested in hearing from candidates with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Custom WordPress theme development
- Strong experience with WordPress, Bootstrap, Gutenburg
- Excellent front-end development skills (HTML / CSS (SASS) / JS)
- Basic PHP knowledge for WordPress theming
- GitHub experience updating codebases and several repositories
- Comfortable with local web development (VM, Webmin, MySQL, Ubuntu/Linux, WebPack, Composer)
- Excellent troubleshooting, testing and error-correction skills
- Strong communication, team-working and documentation skills
- Ability to prioritise, question and deliver a brief and adhere to deadlines
- A demonstrable portfolio of work
It would be great if you also had any of the following:
- Understanding of SEO
- Experience working on websites in multiple languages/territories
- Experience of graphic design software, to inspect designs
- An understanding of UX/UI Design
- Knowledge of website performance optimisation
- Jenkins (or other) deployment tools usage
- Understanding of Salesforce
- Experience working alongside or with a marketing team
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
We’re committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, views and skills, embracing our key values. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the stronger we are as a team. We encourage applications from all candidates with the relevant skills and experience.
Commify is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your information. Personal information submitted as part of the recruitment and selection process will only be used for these purposes. We will retain information for up to 12 months, after which it will be deleted or destroyed.